Scenic View from Scripps Campus
Scripps Institution of Oceanography is a world-class research center
and graduate school located along the Pacific Ocean shoreline in La
Scripps Institution of Oceanography offers a flat beach, a
1,090-foot research pier, natural tide pools, coastal bluffs,
historical cottage exteriors, and coastal outdoor settings. (access is subject to availability and university guidelines)
- $2,500 daily or any part thereof
- Daily = 8 hours maximum
- Overtime staff fees
- Physical Plant Services
- IT support, if required
- Additional costs, as required
- A written request must be submitted to the Scripps Communications Office. Can be faxed to: 858/534-5306
- Two weeks notice, in writing, is required for any on-site filming project requests.
- Requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Not all requests are granted.
- Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Closed weekends, major holidays, and administrative holidays
- Parking is extremely limited throughout campus.
- Additional fees are required to secure any campus parking.
- No obstructions to roads, entrances, buildings allowed.
- Production cannot interfere with Scripps personnel needs/access.
- Production company representative must sign Scripps liability release form.
- Production company must provide copy of insurance coverage form.
- Check for full payment payable to U.C. Regents must be provided to the Scripps Communications Office contact prior to filming.
Contact us at (858) 534-3624 or email@example.com to learn more.